(please pardon my broken english)
I used to own a Fractal R5 case, which was quite good, compact, but to small for what I'm planning. I decided to buy a new case, and finally took the Phobya Owl, specifically designed for a watercooling setup.
This computer is used for photography, video editing, rendering and video games.
- 2x22 cores = 44 core / 88 threads @ 2.8ghz (turboboost)
- 8x8 gb of memory = 64 gb of ram
- GTX1070 overclocked
- full SSD storage
- full noctua fans = whisper quiet
- temperature never reach more than 50° for both CPU and GPU
- no leds, no RGB and other kind of rubbishs
- just sauce, raw sauce